This is the first test. Similar to first stage PP&DT. A picture is shown for 30 secs and 4 mins are given to write a story. 12 such pictures are shown. The last picture is generally a blank slide. On the blank slide the candidate is free to perceive any situation and write a story accordingly. There will be no time gap between the pictures and as soon as the 30 seconds are over your time for writing the story starts.
No. of Pictures ±12
Time of each Picture ±30 Seconds +4 Minutes
Instructions for TAT1.
- This is a test of imagination most commonly known as TAT.
- You have to write your answers in page No 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 of your answer sheet.
- Write your answer in English/Hindi or combination of both in the space provided in your answer sheet, no third language should be used.
- You will be shown a picture for 30 Seconds and 4 Minutes time will be given to you for writing the story.
- You have to write story on all pictures.
- You must not be in possession of any watch or any other electronic gadget.